DYS F4 Flight Controller
DYS F4 Flight Control uses the OMNIBUSF4 firmware, it is integrated with OSD and Current Sensor, so you don't need to flash firmware additionally, and you could debug OSD via BF ground station. You also could adjust the PID by OSD via remote control. The integrated current sensor can monitor the real-time power consumption. This DYS F4 Flight Control is compatible with all ESCs, as well as DYS 4-in-1 esc without soldering. DYS F4 flight control with 4 damping balls reduces the vibration of motors, which will make your drone more stable during the flight.
- OMNIBUSF4 firmware
- STM32F405 GRT6, refresh rate up to 8K
- PCB 3OZ copper enhance current stability and cooling fast,MAX 150A current capacity
- Exposed pad for easy soldering
- Compatible with all ESCs, as well as DYS 4-in-1 esc without soldering
- Integrated OSD, don't need to flash firmware additionally,debug OSD via BF ground station.
- Integrated current meter to monitor the real-time power consumption
- Adjust the PID by OSD via remote control
- Adjust the VTX via open ports such as power, frequency band, frequency point (Note: The VTX should have this function like TBS one and DYS VTX.)
- DYS F4 flight control with 4 damping balls reduces the vibration of motors and makes your drone more stable during the flight.
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4 firmware
- MCU: STM32F405
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Net weight: 11.2g(exclude wire)
- Size: 42x36mm
- Hole Distance: 30.5x30.5mm
- 1x DYS F4 Flight Controll Board