RDQ Mach 1 Stretch-X Racing Frame
Compare at $59.99
Designed with pilots in mind, the Mach 1 Stretch X Frame is the epitome of frame perfection. Whether you're a total beginner or a full time professional racer, this frame is your answer. Never buy another frame as long as you fly. Read on to find out why.
- Official MultiGP Spec Class frame
- Two arm sizes available, both 4mm thick - Normal and Race
- Design is lightweight and durable while also protecting your components
- 68g Race Arm Weight (includes all hardware)
- 82g Normal Arm Weight (includes all hardware)
- Capable of sub-250g race weight
- High quality carbon and hardware
- Includes 3D printed accessories including: A camera mount, an FC Protector, and an antenna mount
- Silver hardware with knurled standoffs
- Quickly change or replace arms
- Stretched-X design and dimensions tested and optimized by professional pilots for the best handling characteristics
- Two sizes of Silver Knurled standoffs included so you can get your build height as low as possible (25mm and 30mm). Fit standard or micro cameras with ease!
- Strong carbon: 4mm arms, 3mm base plate, 2mm top plate - crash with confidence!
The Mach 1 affords you the ultimate level of flexibility for your build. With two sizes of standoffs included, 25mm and 30mm, you can adjust the height of the frame to suit your build and chosen components. Regardless of which height you choose, the frame is capable of build weights in the 250g depending on chosen components and the build.
1x Base Plate
1x Top Plate
1x 3D Printed Accessory Kit - 1x Camera Mount, 1x Antenna Holder, 1x FC Protector
4x 25mm Knurled Silver Standoffs
4x 30mm Knurled Silver Standoffs
4x 6mm Silver Buttonhead Screw
4x 11mm Silver Buttonhead Screw
4x 14mm Silver Buttonhead Screw
4x Silver M3 Locknut