Red Rotor RROSD Pro V2 PDB
The RROSD PRO PDB is an all-in-one mini OSD-PDB board (36mm x 36mm) designed for the mini-quad community. On top of all the all the must-have features that we feel every mini quad should have, we are introducing a brand new feature that’ll make fpv quad racing even more fun, the lap counter.
• Dimension 36mmx36mm (30.5mmx30.5mm mounting holes)
• Built-in power distribution and regulators to handle 2s-6s *note1
• Noise free output without external capacitor *note2
• 10V and 5V output: can be used for VTX/FPV cam and accessories
• NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
• Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer
• Maximum motor current 150A total
• Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
• Buzzer: after 5 minutes of inactivity, low rssi
• Auto RSSI detection (FRsky and analog compatible), displays in percentage
• Battery pack alarm feature blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the set limit
• Onscreen menu allows user to set rssi input, calibrate current sensor, set battery capacity alarm…etc....
*note1 - Maximum current draw on 10V rail: 400mA @3s/4s, 250mA @5s, 150mA @6s
*note2 - External capacitor might be needed when vtx solder bridge is set to RAW